If you are unaware of gallbladder symptoms its better that you should know what they are how you can diagnose this problem before it gets out of hand and you may get a lot of discomfort and problems. The gallbladder is actually an important organ that is situated behind your liver. The main task of the gallbladder is to store all the bile that is formed by the liver. The gallbladder that collects all the bile actually helps in the digestion of food; bile is one of the main liquids that help in the digestion of fats in the body.
Gallbladder disease is actually a very painful disease that makes your digestive system messed up and so it is really important to know gallbladder symptoms so that you can be sure if you have this disease and so that you can get it cured. If you are uncertain about having a gallbladder attack then if you have any of the following symptoms you might have this disease:
- If you are having recurring pains on the right side of your chest, which are usually caused by the stones that are in the bile duct or because of the swelling of the gallbladder.
- If you are experiencing queasiness, nausea, vomiting and frequent gas can be one of the symptoms of gallbladder disease.
- As the gallbladder is placed right next to the rib cage and is on the right side of the stomach, so if you have stones or any kind of disease in the gallbladder even the slightest touch would be very painful to you.
- Due to gallbladder attack it would be hard for you walk around, you will be walking around while bending over.
- One of the most hidden gallbladder symptoms is the pain you get in your back and through your shoulder blades. If you are having this pain a lot then you should get it checked immediately. A lot of people ignore this pain and are unaware that this might be a gallbladder symptom. This pain is sharp and can be constant or can even disappear and reappear after a while.
These gallbladder attacks can be caused by a number of things. one of the main reasons is the buildup of stones in the bile tube. These stones particularly cause a lot of discomfort and pain to the person. Another reason is the excesses build up of bile in the gallbladder which causes the swelling of the gallbladder ultimately causing discomfort. Any kind of infection can also cause problems in the gallbladder.
It is important to know that not only women have these attacks; men can also have gallbladder diseases. if you think you have gallbladder disease then you should confirm it with your doctor and start getting the proper treatment right away. This problem can affect your daily like and cause a lot of pain and discomfort to you. There are a lot of ways to get rid of the stones or the swelling so you should consult with your doctor.